Featured Post

KINGDOM OF BLOG

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5/27/13 ON BOARD the USS IOWA, MEMORIAL DAY 2013. PLUS BIBLICAL INSPIRATION !

5/27/13 ON BOARD the USS IOWA, MEMORIAL DAY 2013


 "if I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:1-3










"we ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing."
 2 Thessalonians 1:3


RADIO PERSONALITY BRIAN WHITMAN (870am "The Answer; Brian is the liberal of the three-some on the radio program) SITS ABOVE the WATER ...at the DUNK TANK NEXT to the USS IOWA...BEN SHAPIRO WATCHING

...AND SUDDENLY HE DISAPPEARS...SOMEBODY HIT the TARGET 
and BRIAN GOT DUNKED ! 







[Jesus said,] "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:43-45









"Let those who love the Lord hate evil, for he guards the lives of his faithful ones and delivers them from the hand of the wicked." Psalm 97:10