Featured Post

KINGDOM OF BLOG

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

5/27/13 MEMORIAL DAY ON BOARD the USS IOWA, SAN PEDRO, CA (cont) PLUS BIBLICAL INSPIRATION

5/27/13 MEMORIAL DAY ON BOARD the USS IOWA, SAN PEDRO, CA (cont) 
PLUS BIBLICAL INSPIRATION 

"the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all he does. The Lord loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love." Psalm 33:4-5








"I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:1-2






 "i will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble." Psalm 59:16





 “As it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9



“Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord you God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.” Deuteronomy 6:4-5







“He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:5-6








“For there is one God and one mediator between God and men,the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men -- the testimony given in its proper time.” 1 Timothy 2:5-6